1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

VLC Media Player help

Discussion in 'General Software' started by biferi, Sep 27, 2026 at 12:41 PM.

  1. biferi

    biferi Registered Members

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    1,013
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I have Win11 64 Bit and even before this I always used VLC to play all my DVDs and MP3s and Audio Files.

    I am just having so many problems with it now.

    I still do not want to use Win11 Media Player and yes I Turned it off.

    I know VLC Media Player can do a lot more but I do not need everything it does.

    I want a Media Player that can play all types of Audio Files and Video Files.

    Can anybody help thanks?
     

Share This Page