1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

PotPlayer

Discussion in 'General Software' started by biferi, Sep 30, 2026 at 8:15 PM.

  1. biferi

    biferi Registered Members

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    1,014
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I have Win11 64 Bit and PotPlayer 64 Bit.

    I go to my Run Box and type Autoplay and click the Autoplay option in the list.

    The check is in the top for use these settings.

    I go down to Videos and click the Box and my old VLC is here and I did uninstall it.

    I see Windows Media Player and I did turn it off.

    I see ask me every time but I do not see PotPlayer.

    So I go to a video file on my DeskTop and Hold the Shift and CTRL key down and Right click.

    I go to open with.

    I do not see PotPlayer in the list.

    I do see pick a program on your pc so I click it.

    I go to my C Drive the Programs and I do not see PotPlayer.

    What do I do?
     
  2. plodr

    plodr CHF Advisor CHF Advisers

    Joined:
    May 31, 2017
    Messages:
    1,228
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    What box? Right or left click?

    Did you use Revo Uninstaller to remove traces from the registry, program listings, and other places like recently used programs?

    Apparently for some programs if you install from a website and not Microsoft Store, the program doesn't show up in Programs.

    Two ways to fix this:
    1. Install PotPlayer from the Microsoft Store
    2. Open start go to View: Category Click on downward arrow on right side select List
     
    IJAC likes this.

Share This Page